Monday, February 2, 2009

HIDE AND SNEAK


The boys love to play "HIDE AND SNEAK" (as Jason calls it). Usually the boys only hide in two spots, their beds or mine. I hide everywhere else. One time I hid in the boy's shower. We don't close the shower curtain, ever really. So I moved it a tiny bit, to hide the girth of my belly. As always, it took them a little while to find me, but I guess they decided that it was a good hiding spot. The next time I went looking for them, the shower curtain was completely closed! So I wondered...good thing I had the camera ready, because they heard me coming and Justin was getting out for some reason. I think I scared him, because he growled!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! this picture is priceless! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I would have grabbed my knitting after hiding in the tub for the first time. I love that picture, and the fact that he growled at you.

    ReplyDelete